Siding or wall cladding is a critical part of your home or business exterior. It is designed to protect the occupants and interior belongings from weather elements, such as rain and ultraviolet (UV) rays. On the market, there is a wide selection of siding materials. One of the most popular options is vinyl siding because it provides long-lasting beauty and functionality while being incredibly low maintenance.
Here are other advantages of vinyl siding.
1. Vinyl siding is more cost-effective than other types. Vinyl often falls in a lower price range than most construction materials, such as wood or brick. Moreover, the minimal expenses for maintenance of energy-efficient materials prove that vinyl siding is also a cost-effective choice.
2. Vinyl siding is durable and lasts long. Vinyl is one of the most durable materials for siding, tailing behind natural stone and brick. It is made to withstand varying temperatures, high winds, sharp-hitting hailstones and other climatic conditions. Vinyl siding is also known to resist moisture, warping, rusting and corrosion. It is also an effective barrier against pests and termites.
3. Vinyl siding is incredibly low maintenance. If you choose to install vinyl siding, you will benefit from the little maintenance it requires. There is no need to scrape and repaint every year, saving you on money and time. Vinyl siding only needs gentle cleaning at least once a year with a cleaning solution, brush and water hose.
4. Vinyl siding is energy-efficient. Some remodeling companies offer insulated vinyl siding to help your home or business stay green and energy-efficient. This type of siding helps keep your property warmer during frosty winter months and cooler in the summer season.
5. Vinyl siding comes in a range of colors. Vinyl siding is known for its variety of colors and textures. It can also imitate other expensive-looking options like brick and stone siding.
Need help with your home improvement project? Turn to 1-800-RITE-ROOF for a smooth and stress-free experience! Our team offers professional exterior remodeling services – from hail and storm damage prevention to siding replacement and roof maintenance – to clients in and around Milwaukee, WI. To set an appointment, call us at (262) 373-3800, or fill out this contact form.